Jul 5, 2011

Hello, Hello!!!

WOW!!!!! Time goes by pretty freaking fast!!! IT´s been nearly an year since I posted anything in here... A lot has happened since then: New home, got married (legally at least...) and professionaly speaking it has been quite a ride. Apart from that I´ve been learning Softimage´s ICE which is a super cool and have done a "micro-shortflim" to have some fun with it. It will be up once sound is finished.
Also, recently I was accepted for the Advanced Character Animation School "IAnimate" and I have to say it was the right decision to make when it comes to animation training. To keep it short, amazing instruction material, amazing teachers and a very very good online system. I just don´t know how Jason Ryan (the school´s owner and Supervisor at Dreamworks) does to manage his time...
Finally, I did some exploring in the 2d realm, training anatomy, character designs and of course some trippy stuff... Hopefully it´s appreciated by someone. Stay tuned for the following posts!!! Cheers!!!

P.S. Still haven´t got the Iphone, I´m a little behind on that one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment